Beauty queens and a model among new GMA Artist Center talents



Beauty queens Miss World Philippines 2017 Laura Lehmann and Miss Multinational 2018 Sophia Senoron and model Michelle Dee are looking forward to start a new journey as they signed their exclusive contracts with GMA Artist Center last Monday, July 2.

Present during the contract-signing were GMA Entertainment Group Senior Vice President Lilybeth G. Rasonable; GMA Senior Assistant Vice President for Alternative Productions Gigi Santiago-Lara; and talent manager Arnold Vegafria.

Despite having little experience in the showbiz industry, the three new Kapuso artists expressed how grateful they are to sign up with GMA.

“I think every little girl wants to be a star one day, and to think that I get to have the chance to be a star. I’m really thankful. Overwhelming pero super excited talaga,” Sophia said.

Laura, in turn, shared, “Ito talaga iyong first subok ko sa acting world, so it’s nice to know that I have a family who really accepted me and warmly welcomed me. I’m very excited and I want to see if kaya ko ito. I’m looking forward to everything that is coming.”

Meanwhile, Michelle said it has always been her dream to enter showbiz just like her mother Melanie Marquez.

“I've been really convincing my manager Tito Arnold. I really want to try it out and to be a part of GMA. I talked to my mom about it, I really like the feeling here. Just talking about it, two years ago with my parents and my friends, just the idea and just, like, now it's happening. I'm signing the contract, it's, like, imagine a little girl and their dreams are coming true. It's like slowly one step at a time nari-reach ko na where I want to be,” Michelle said.

Rasonable is proud to welcome the new talents as part of the Kapuso Network. “Unang-una bagay sila dito dahil magaganda sila. But we’re very, very happy and excited na dito nila pinili, to be with the Kapuso Network and we’re lining up projects for them in the near future. They’ll have guestings in our different shows. They’re undergoing workshops now, so maybe after that pwede na natin silang bigyan ng mas mahahabang roles. But in the meantime, iikot mula sila sa iba’t iba nating programa,” shared Rasonable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GMovies partners with Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino

YouTube creator Jayden Rodrigues joins Globe Telecom’s Digital Thumbprint Program