New breed of GMA Artist Center stars to watch out for this 2018



The new Kapuso stars Kyline Alcantara, Patricia Tumulak, Donita Nose, Shaira Diaz, Kelley Day, Joaquin Manansala, and boy group JBK share what goals they have as they officially become part of the GMA Artist Center family.

All of them are eager to take their career to the next level, and they are not only hopeful for a spot in the industry, but they are determined to excel in what they do.

First up is Kambal, Karibal star Kyline Alcantara, who humbled herself despite the uproar on her excellent performance in the primetime show. “Sobrang unexpected po ang pagtanggap sa’kin ng mga tao, and I’m thankful to Artist Center kasi they opened this door for me. I’m happy to have their support and guidance,” she said.

Patricia Tumulak declares her penchant for physical roles, “Na-enjoy ko nang sobra ang pagiging Black Super Ma’am, so I want more of that. But of course I’m willing to try anything and I'm up for challenges.”

For The Stepdaughters cast member Donita Nose, she revealed the things she aspires to accomplish with the Network, “Pangarap kong makagawa ng sariling shows, na bukod sa drama o teleserye yung parang mga game show. Gusto kong ma-try lahat!”

Meanwhile, former TROPS actress Shaira Diaz is ready to do more challenging roles, especially in the action and fantasy genre. “I am excited to explore more of what I can do as an actress, and so far ang dream role ko talaga ay mapasama sa action. Or someone who is physically challenged, yung parang kailangan ng prosthetics,’ the young star said. This summer, Shaira looks forward to starring as a fire fighter with fellow Kapuso David Licauco in Regal Films’ ‘Because I Love You’.

For The One That Got Away cast member Kelley Day, she wants to stay outside the box. Her transfer to the Network is more for her self-growth than anything else. “I was working with a group for more than a year and I enjoyed it. But I realized I wanted to be known as Kelley Day. This is a risk I took because I know that if I’m content, I’m not pushing myself enough,” the Fil-British actress revealed.

For Joaquin Manansala, he is thankful for the opportunity to show a different side of him, “Nagpapasalamat ako sa trust na binigay sakin ng GMA. I’m excited to work with the prime stars of the Network para ma-inspire at matuto ako sa pag-arte.”

Meanwhile The Millennial Trio JBK, which is composed of Joshua Bulot, Bryan del Rosario, and Kim Ordonio, is a boy group best known for their stint in X Factor UK. “We are overwhelmed that someone has seen potential in us and trusted us to be part of their family. Masasabi namin na meron na kaming home Network, kaya sobrang saya kami,” they collectively admitted.

Greater heights await these new Kapuso stars as they show grit and confidence in showcasing what they have to offer in the industry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GMovies partners with Pista ng Pelikulang Pilipino